Monday, July 30, 2012

Introduction

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by my new blog Blaq & White. I decided to create a new blog separate from my blog for a several reasons. I will not bore you with all the reasons, but to list just a few:
  1.  My other blog was created to be a journal of my healthy hair journey as well as to share it with others. I don't want to fill it up with other non hair related things.
  2. I want to document growth in my life. Having somewhere to go back to and read would give me some type of way to measure that growth.
  3. I want to help others who may be going through similar situation.
  4. I want to see how others feel about certain topics. 

This blog will consist of random topics in my life such as fitness, career, religion, family, etc. I hope that you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment